The latest release of Lyons Laboratory Management System (LLMS) features major improvements to the mobile and web platforms that will help users increase productivity.
New features to LLMS includes.
- Wash set up.
- Load priority.
- Clip boards.
Wash Test Setup.
● User will able to create a new test setup or can modify existing setup as per user’s permission.
● Only user with system administrator role will able to see “Delete” button.
● Technician Name, lab Number, Test Setup Formula number, Total Cycles fields will be auto populated form and user will not able to edit.
● User will able to add Required Test Points.
● Max Tunnel will have 300 as a default value.
● Min Tunnel will have 270 as a default value.
● Tunnel speed will have 106 seconds as a default value.
● Add Chemical Manually, Percent Ballast and Type of Ballast will have predefined values and user can pick from those values.
Load Priority Form
● This is the form where user will able to adjust the Load priority.
● User will able to review the Wash Setup Detail.
● User can navigate to Wash Setup Form by clicking the link.
Wash Test Report
● User can run a report by giving range of LAB numbers.
● User can filter report by giving Starting Date and Ending Date or can run a report for last 30 days, Last Week, Yesterday or Today.
● Report can be filtered by Technician Name
● User can print or export to Excel.